Latest News

Yoma Sets up Joint Venture in Burma

25 March 2013

Singapore-based Yoma Strategic Holdings, owned by Burmese businessman Serge Pun, has formed a joint venture with the Burma-based First Myanmar Investment Co Ltd (FMI), a unit of Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Ltd. The new joint venture, YSH Finance Ltd, was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands to hold Yoma’s and FMI’s joint investments in new investment opportunities, according to a report by The Business Times of Singapore. The JV will be 80 percent owned by Yoma, with the remaining 20 per cent held by FMI.

Loading