Position : Digital Sales/Marketing Officer
Location : Yangon Head Office, Myanmar
Forms part of : Marketing Department
Qualifications : Minimum B. A. degree / 1 year of digital marketing experience
Good knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Type of Contract : Minimum 2 years (renewable based on performance)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote digital marketing space of Irrawaddy for potential clients to use and generate ad revenue.
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities assigned by line supervisor is executed in a timely, coordinated, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for client visits, increasing clients base wanting to advertise with Irrawaddy, ad revenue generation activity, and preparing reports required.
- Prepare sales package and sale pitch
- Provide analysis to line supervisor regarding the consumer goods and services trends which are being advertised on Irrawaddy website and visited by public on English and Burmese website, FB, and other digital space utilized by Irrawaddy.
- Every month prepare the monthly report of digital space sold and revenue generated, and available digital marketing space and potential revenue to be generated.
Undertake Digital Marketing
- Prepare digital marketing kit in close cooperation with sales person, for approval by relevant supervisors.
- Visit potential clients along with team members, give presentation on Irrawaddy’s Digital Footprint in Myanmar and Globally, and promote Irrawaddy’s digital marketing kit.
- In coordination with team members, prepare monthly marketing and sales strategy with the supervisor, and share with Management Team during meetings as and when requested.
- Provide feedback to supervisor from clients on any concerns or suggestions they have regarding Irrawaddy’s digital marketing.
Track, store, and provide monthly statistics update and analysis on digital/social media used by Irrawaddy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Well-rounded knowledge of integrated social and digital media use and interlinking them for maximum results.
- Good working knowledge in Digital Media use and ability to increasing advert revenue.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, FB insights, and Social Marketing Tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with all staff concerned vertically and horizontally in the organization.
- Must have good presentation skills using Power point, social media tools both in English and Burmese.
- Must possess minimum computer literacy of operating MS Office, Internet, smartphones, and social media tools.
- Proactive character and initiative with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Burmese.
- Previous experience in digital/social media group or digital marketing will be an advantage.
- A willingness to be flexible about working schedule.
- Ability to work independently within tight deadlines, under pressure as well as able to multi-task.
- Good communication skills and a tactful manner.
- Good working knowledge of global social media trends and new technology emerging.