Latest News

Fire Breaks Out at India’s Rangoon Embassy

16 July 2012

A fire broke out at the Indian embassy in Burma’s commercial center and former capital Rangoon on Sunday evening, reported state Chinese news agency Xinhua, but was soon extinguished by emergency services. The blaze started at 6.05 pm in an office located on the third floor of the five-storey building and was attended by 16 fire engines. It was caused by the electricity inverter overheating and put out within half-an-hour with no casualties, claim fire station officials.

Loading